YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
MARTÍ BATALLA takes your privacy seriously, and he’s dedicated to providing you with the best possible music experience. Across all of his communications – whether that’s social media, advertising, or even email – he wants to make sure he’s delivering marketing messages to you effectively. That way he shows up in the right place at the right time.
To do this, he will occasionally need to share some information about you to his partners to ensure that you get personalized updates.
DO YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA?
Californian’s have certain rights around how companies collect, use, disclose, and share personal information. MARTÍ BATALLA wants to deliver the best possible experience to you while maintaining this level of privacy. To deliver this experience, he uses industry-standard advertising business practices that may be considered a “sale” under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
What does that mean though? Here’s how he might “sell” that information:
– By allowing advertising networks with whom he partners to place cookies or other tracking technologies through our sites; and
– By sharing hashed or pseudonymized identifiers with advertising networks to create audiences for use in online advertising.
California residents have the right to request MARTÍ BATALLA:
– Disclosure of personal information he collects, uses, discloses, and sells about you;
– Deletion of your personal information that he maintains; and
– To opt out of the sale of your personal information.
KNOW YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You’re in the driver’s seat here. There are a variety of privacy choices you can make to suit your preferences. Here, you have two distinct categories of information that you can adjust based on what you’re comfortable with:
– If requested, Profile Information includes your name, email or physical address, purchase history, and other information that identifies you and you may opt out of the sale of your Profile Information, designate an authorized representative, make a general privacy request, or request additional information by contacting MARTÍ BATALLA at [email protected].
– Cookie Data includes data associated with your interactions with this Site that use identifiers that cannot directly identify you and you may opt out of the sale of Cookie Data by declining cookies using the banner on the Site or clicking “cookie settings” for more information and options.
We may verify requests regarding Profile Information by confirming that you control the email address associated with your personal information. If necessary – and taking into account available technology, security and privacy concerns, and the burden on our business – we reserve the right to take additional steps or require additional information to verify your request.
Thanks for bearing with us through that! We value your privacy and welcome your exercise of these rights. If you have any questions about the above, or our privacy terms in general, contact MARTÍ BATALLA.